7000 Central Parkway,
Life PlanningNobody ever wanted their life to be all about owning a diversified portfolio. Instead, a diversified portfolio allows us to spend less time worrying about finances and more time living. Most of us think about the things we’d like to do in our lives in terms of the money required to make them happen. A family vacation may set us back if we go now. A new home will require a down payment we don’t have yet. We set aside the life we want to lead now, so we’re able to accumulate the money necessary to realize our dreams later. Life Planning turns the situation around. Divine Wealth Strategies helps you live the full life you desire, no matter where you start. Because we believe wealth is less about collecting an abundance of things and more about living an abundant life.
HOW WE WORKThere’s no mystery to financial planning. What it simply requires is taking a personal, in-depth look at your goals and deciding how you intend to achieve them. Once you decide what you want, you can make plans to get from where you are today…to where you want go tomorrow.
1. Discovery InterviewAt this meeting, we will listen to your financial concerns and discuss what financial planning can do to help you achieve your financial objectives.
2. Gather InformationIf you decide to engage in the financial planning process, we move on to the next and most important step: data gathering. This is where we learn about all of your financial goals, objectives, assets, liabilities, income, expenses and other relevant information.
3. Analysis and DevelopmentA preliminary analysis of the information about you is prepared. This includes reviewing all of your objectives and determining if they are feasible.
4. Plan Presentation and DeliveryAfter all of the alternatives and information is analyzed, a final plan will be presented to you. The final plan is a written document prepared especially for you by our team. It contains specific recommendations designed to help you meet your financial goals and objectives.
5. ImplementationAs your Financial Planner, we will explain how you can act on the specific recommendations in your financial plan by following a customized Action Plan.
6. Monitor and Update as NeededIn life, one thing is constant: change. Each year, and perhaps more frequently, your income, investments, assumptions, and objectives will change. Additionally, tax and other legislative changes could significantly impact your plan. This is why we stand ready to monitor and update your plan as needed.
Book An Appointment
Slang does have a place in society and learning, but students highschool math homework help must be taught what that is and what the converse looks like in order to develop well-rounded communication skills